How to make milk, it’s super easy you wouldn’t believe it!
Making milk is super quick and easy and you only need two ingredients. You can add more for sweetness if you like. What you need:
- nut strainer (milk bag)
- nuts/seeds/oats of choice
- sweetener (honey, dates, vanilla) – optional
- Soak nuts/seeds or oats over night in cool water, if you have time.
- Blend nuts/seeds or oats with fresh water in a blender. You can add a pinch of salt if you like.
- Add your sweetener (this can be dates, honey, agave, vanilla or any flavour you want your milk to be) or unsweetened.
- Blend together.
- Strain milk through a milk nut bag.
- Store in the fridge and enjoy in drinks, on cereals and in recipes within 4-5 days.
Be the first to comment.