Chocolate Oats and Chia seeds Recipe
- 1 small ripe banana
- 2 Tbsp Raw cacao powder
- 2 Tbsp sweetener (honey)
- 2 Tbsp water
- half a cap of rolled oats
- 3 Tbsp chia seeds
- One and a half cups of coconut milk
- Mash the banana with the cacao, sweetener (honey) and water until smooth.
- Stir in the chia seeds and oats then add the coconut milk.
- stir continuously and place in the fridge overnight.
To serve warm:
Heat in a saucepan for five minutes extra coconut milk may be need adding.
This entry was posted in News
. Bookmark the permalink