Cheesy Vegan Kale Chips Recipe!
We have a fabulous recipe for Cheesy Kale chips!
Great for the whole family and especially crisp lovers.
The best thing is they are completely vegan and good for you!
- 3/4 Cup of Cashews
- A bunch of kale (washed and dried)
- 1 garlic cloves
- 2 table spoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sunflower/hemp oil (or any oil of your choice)
- 1/3 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 lemon juiced
- pinch of Cumin (optional)
- soak cashews in water for at least an hour
- Mix all ingredients together apart from Kale in food processor
- pour over kale and mix
- Place in oven for 25 minutes at 135 degrees
Dehydrate at 50 degrees for 10-12 hours
Enjoy as a brilliant snack!
This entry was posted in News
. Bookmark the permalink