We want to share with you are recipe for Raw vegan chocolate which is in our opinion the best chocolate in the world!
Best of all its good for you!
We use coconut nectar but if you find it hard to obtain this you can use agave necter or Raw honey.
Please tell us what you think of this recipe ! I hope you agree its totally delicious!!
8 to 10 drops of peppermint cooking oil
1 and a 1/4 cups of melted Chocolate (recipe below)
For the Chocolate
1 cup of cacao butter
2.5 cups of cacao powder
1 cup of coconut nectar (or your agave/honey)
1 tablespoon of vanilla bean powder
a pinch of sea salt
(this makes 4.5 cups)
- Melt the cacao butter by placing it in a dish surrounded by hot water or in your dehydrator/ cooker above a pot of boiled water.
- In a high speed blender, blend the melted cacao butter with the cacao powder, coconut nectar, vanilla bean powder, and salt. Use while warm to make chocolates or as a sauce.
- Mix the peppermint oil thoroughly into the melted chocolate, then pour the melted chocolate into 10 cups of your polycarbonate heart mould tray (if you don’t have it, use small baking tray for chocolate bark).
- Refrigerate for 25-30 minutes to harden the chocolate. Gently knock the tray upside down against a clean work surface.
- put them back in the fridge, covered until ready to serve.